Click here for instructions on how to do this on a Mac.
Internet Explorer 8/9
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Click Tools in the top menu bar and select Internet Options. If you do not see the top menu bar, press the Alt key to select it.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level button.
- Scroll down the list of options until you find the Scripting heading.
- Set the Active Scripting setting to Enable.
- Click OK on each of the next two screens to confirm the change.
- Open a Firefox browser window.
- Click Tools in the top menu bar and select Options.
- Select the Content icon near the top of the resulting window.
- Click OK to confirm the change.
- Click on Tools (the Cog icon).
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on the Security icon.
- Click Close.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
- Click Close and then click Close again.